1. 5.7" LCD display can display the US and TOCO Data and monitoring curve.
2. FHR collection signal for quality indication, alarm indication for abnormal FHR, Fetal movement indication.
3. Coding keyboard adjusts all parameter setting of unit, memory and replay the data in 24 hours(for option).
4. Record FHR, UC, FM mark, necessary character interpretation and monitoring time synchronously with 832 thermal linear array printer.
5. Curve printing speed, line of thin or thick, signal collection rate can be adjust for the requirements of user, the printing speed can be setup to 1,2,3cm/min.
6. Adjust the upper and lower alarming limit, real time, date and other parameter, the set-up data can be saved automatically after powered off.
7. The monitoring data can be conveyed to the exterior computer by RS-232.
Probe: 9 crystals, wide wave beam
Working mode: Pulsed Doppler
Ultrasonic frequency: 1.0MHz±10%
Ultrasonic average intensity:≤10mW/cm2
Signal processing: signal processing units for special digital signal
FHR range: 50--240bpm
Alarm range:Up: 55-240bpm Low: 50-235bpm
Printing resolution: 27bpm/cm
The highest frequency output: ≤5W
Display range: 0--100units ((nonlinear error: ≤±10%)
Printing resolution: 40units/cm
Display: display monitoring status for US and TOCO curve, fetal movement mark, doctor mark, time, volume, and freeze the current monitoring status
Battery: NI-MH 16.8V/1800mA rechargeable batteries group
Time of continue working in static condition: ≥2 hours
Power supply: AV 100--240V 50Hz/60Hz DC 24V±1V
Consume power: ≤50W
Working Temperature: 10--40°C Humidity: ≤80%
Atmospheric pressure: 86--106kPa